Diary,

Charming innocence

9/01/2014 Bassima Alansary 0 Comments



    #100HappyDays Challenge - Day 1

  Hello Lovely friends..

     I finally got the courage and gathered my strength to do the 100 happy days challenge, it is normally done on Instagram, but I've decided to do an extended version on Blogger because I desire to liven up my dead blog, I usually post reviews about books I've read and some important events in my ordinary life. 

     The first post is always tricky to start with, but just today I was going through some family photos and I saw this ravishing picture of my sister and little niece. 

     It made me recall all the delight and happiness, these two brought to our lives just by being girls. 

     In my childhood, my family were not as open minded as now, thus photography was one of the many forbidden things, I don't have photos of my earlier years when I was an infant, toddler, or even a six year old little girl, the only photo I have is a black and white one in my passport's when I was about 8 or 9.

     Nowadays, I try to snap as many pictures as I can for my little sister, I don't want her to grow up with memories only printed in her mind , I also see myself in her photos, she resembles my missing childhood. 

     Despite all the regulations and principles that control my life as a girl here, I am always happy and positive because with all this restriction I know my family relies on me and they are proud of what I've become as a grown up woman. 

I am happy because I am the eldest baby girl in my family.

100Happydays, Diary, memories, little girls, Saudi Arabia, Bassima

You Might Also Like

0 comments: